The conference team at lnnovatek, Logging & Sawmilling Journal and TimberWest are pleased to announce their newest industry conference for leading loggers and forest managers for 2019. Formerly called the Steep Slope Logging Conference, the new name – HarvestTECHX – covers all machined based forestry and logging operations for west coast operations in North America. The conference theme for 2019 is “Smarter Logging Automation & Technologies”.
Our HarvestTECHX 2019 conference is scheduled for March 12 & 13th, 2019 at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond, Vancouver, Canada. This conference will be highlighting how automation and technology are advancing operational safety and productivity and for operators, contractors and foresters in North America’s forest industry.
We are working closely with international technology leaders, logging contractors, service providers, researchers and industry and government agencies to develop a strong and innovative programme.
If you are keen to be a speaker at our conference and you are an early adopter, developer, innovator, contractor, technology supplier, service provider or researcher within the forestry sector, we’d like to hear from you.
This upcoming HarvestTECHX conference includes sessions on:
- Keynote presentations on key paradigm shifts to logging and forestry technologies
- Experts detailing key developments, technologies, issues and new opportunities impacting the sector. This will include a full line- up of award winning technologies, innovative new platforms, exciting applications and early adopters.
- Technology startup entrepreneurs discussing how best to connect and collaborate with early adopters and other operators.
- Case studies by passionate early adopters highlight how they have integrated technology in their business.
- A panel of young leading loggers to outline what they would like to see next in technology and future equipment trends
- Short, sharp updates on commercial services and innovative products for loggers and forest managers. Speakers are allowed 5 minutes each to get their message across.
If you are interested in being considered as a speaker, or would like to recommend an early adopter, case study or international expert, please contact: